Salt Therapy, also known as Halotherapy is a natural remedy that involves
inhaling pharmaceutical-grade dry salt in a comfortable spa, controlled
Healing Starts Here
Relax comfortably in our spa rooms as a special medical device
(halogenerator) dispenses microscopic salt particles into the room. You’ll
inhale these particles deep into your airways and lungs and they will also
land on your skin. Salt therapy can help soothe a long list of skin,
respiratory, and lifestyle conditions, suitable for adults, children, and
How Does Salt Therapy-Halotherapy Work?
Salon Serenity & Spa offers the dry method of halotherapy, provided in our
active salt spa room. Dry salt is placed into a halogenerator, a device that
precisely grinds the salt into micro-sized particles and releases into the air
of the room. Once inhaled, these salt particles naturally start absorbing
allergens, toxins and foreign substances from the respiratory system. Dry
salt may help to break up mucus, reduce inflammation, and clear airways.
The salt particles are said to have a similar effect on your skin by absorbing
bacteria and other impurities responsible for many skin conditions, such as
acne, psoriasis, eczema as well as regulates the skin’s micro-circulation.
Benefits of Salt Therapy-Halotherapy
Salt therapy can help relieve the symptoms of skin, respiratory and
lifestyle conditions, including:
- Respiratory (Asthma, Allergies, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis)
- Skin Conditions (Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Inflammation, Acne, Aging skin)
- Hay Fever.
- Cold & Flu.
- Sleep & Snoring.
- Stress, Anxiety & Fatigue.
- Enhance Athletic Performance.
- Immune Boost.
- Anti-Microbial, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Helps to draw the impurities out of the air-way, both upper and lower
- Stimulates the body's internal processes for cleansing & removing build-up of
- Opens bronchial tubes in lungs, reduces inflammation in the sinuses, and
allergies in the airways. As salt is a natural antihistamine, it helps to relieve itchy
eyes and throat, runny nose and sneezing
- Strengthens respiratory function
- Breaks up and clears moisture & mucus & Impurities from airway, this creates a
clean respiratory system, which promotes easier breathing and a relaxed sleep,
also reducing mild snoring
- Can have a natural relaxing effect on the body and help stimulate sleep, helping
to reduce stress, anxiety & fatigue
- Naturally triggers skin microcirculation & membrane activity
- Enhances skins protective and reparative properties
- Kills anything on skin, antimicrobial
- Helps with inflammation of the skin, anti-inflammatory
- 1 in 4 in US have Skin Condition
Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Research suggest 1 in 3 athletes experience EIB/EIA
- Expands the airway for increased lung-function
- Increases oxygen saturation and exchange
- Helps with muscle endurance and recovery
- Strengthens abdominal wall muscles for increased lung capacity & oxygenation
- Muscle Pain Relief
- Ease Joint Pain & Stiffness
Relax…Renew…Revive in a beautiful spa room for 40mins, or schedule as
an add on to another service.
- Single Session: 40mins. $40.
- Package of 4 Sessions: $145.
- Package of 10 Sessions: $350.
- Package of 15 Sessions: $450.
- Add on Session: $30+Many of our guests add Salt/Halotherapy to a massage, facial, or other spa